[Xerte] Page Templates - Interface Customization

ron at kccsoft.com ron at kccsoft.com
Sat Sep 19 23:09:18 BST 2009

I'm using the Xerte desktop program V2.6 and I can't find any way to quickly
do quizzes like you can in the toolkits version. I'd like to have the
ability to import and use the quiz templates that are in the toolkits
version (to quickly add a test or quiz questions, etc.).

I've downloaded the 'page templates' zip file off the site but it just gives
me 'invalid file version' when I try to import.

Can someone tell me how I can find and use the simple quiz templates that
the toolkit has but that the full version of Xerte seems to lack?

Thanks

RonM2