[Xerte] detect/retrieve url of an LO

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:16:44 BST 2009

Is that null in IE?

I just did some poking around and it looks like the original call works in FireFox/Mozilla, but IE won't let you call the location object directly, it has to be through a function in the <head>.

Good old IE.
ActiveX didn't manage to totally win the browser war, but it sure introduced the world to a lot of viruses (virii?)

;-)