[Xerte] Setting Hotspot Highlights in a sript icon

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Thu Sep 17 15:41:38 BST 2009

Thanks J,

I'll draw the boxes.

One quick question on the same subject. . .

This comes out with 503 :   debug(icon.parentNode.attributes.x);

The box spans the entire screen when icon.parentNode.attributes.x is used
here:     hspotID.drawRect(icon.parentNode.attributes.x,100,50,50);

But manually putting "503" works fine

Can't figure out why this would be any different?

Paul