[Xerte] rs.text

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 14:40:00 BST 2009

Thanks Dave - no the point of this was for the user to be able to paste into
a word document or notepad. I couldn't get <br> or \r \n to work but var1 +
chr(13) + chr(10) + var 2 did the trick. Works when pasting into word or
notepad and the main point was to separate the 3 elements of the page in the
pasted result.

This is a tweak of the existing stimulating question page type in the xerte
online toolkit template - you can see how it works here:
http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/compareAnswer/

Thanks all for the help

Cheers

Ron