[Xerte] Changing attributes of a ComboBox

Kent Chesnut kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:55:19 BST 2009

Julian,

Thanks so much for your quick reply... that's just what I needed to know!

Are these properties documented somewhere?

Thanks, and have a great day,

Kent

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Changing attributes of a ComboBox
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:07:09 +0100
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

cbo.setStyleProperty("background", 0xAABBCC);
cbo.setStyleProperty("selection", 0xAABBCC);
cbo.setStyleProperty("textColor", 0xAABBCC);
cbo.setStyleProperty("textSelected", 0xAABBCC);