[Xerte] Changing attributes of a ComboBox

Kent Chesnut kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:57:54 BST 2009

I'm trying to adjust the attributes of a combo box.  In flash, the code would look something like this:

mycomb.color = 0x000000;

mycomb.setStyle("alternateRowColors", [0xffffff, 0xcccccc]);

mycomb.setStyle("textSelectedColor", 0xffffff);

mycomb.setStyle("backgroundColor", 0xffffff);

(where mycomb is the instance name of a standard flash combo box)

When I try to do similar calls in Xerte like:

RSCombo.setStyleProperty('backgroundColor', 0xffffff);

(Where RSCombo is the rs of a standard Xerte combo box)

There is no effect.  I'm sure there's just some tidbit of information that I'm missing... and I'd certainly appreciate any help.

Have a great day,

Kent