[Xerte] toolkits installation feedback (+data.xml missing innew USER-FILES subdirs)

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 14:36:16 BST 2009

It seems to work ok for the academic types (if anyone else would like to
comment on this let me know - the comment why not write a non-ldap
system will be ignored)

Those tables could be as big as they want to be, but I never need a
distinct ID in them, as the distinct ID comes from somewhere else. I
thought sql types called this a superkey? Maybe mysql no like. Maybe it
would make things faster - it won't hurt to put one in if someone
fancies experimenting.

I agree a more flexible sitedetails would be nice, but at the moment the
data that comes back and populates the xerte_toolkits_site object - It
would be much nicer if there was scope to do something more dynamic -
I'd probably go for a mysql_fetch_object if I did it now.

If you send me a link I can track it in fiddler - ideally the traffic
from when you click create to when the window pops up.