[Xerte] toolkits installation feedback (+data.xml missing in new USER-FILES subdirs)

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 13:52:21 BST 2009

I can change the suggestions - it took me an age using a new system
(same code) to work out what it meant. I don't really get LDAP.

Templaterights / templatesyndication don't really need a primary key -
it's linked to templatedetails on the template_id column. If this is
naughty mysql then please accept my apologies.

I don't get point C, sorry, could you clarify it for me.

The new template code is in website_code/php/templates/new_template.php

What does fiddler show you?