[Xerte] Learning Technologist of the Year Team award!

James McCleese jmccleese at 2wire.com
Fri Sep 11 17:21:42 BST 2009

Congratulations to all of you!

                    James McCleese

2Wire Services & Support

210-507-8173

________________________________

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Tenney
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 5:52 AM
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Learning Technologist of the Year Team award!

We were very proud to receive the award on Wednesday night - there are
some details of all the award winners here:

http://www.alt.ac.uk/docs/learning_technologist_of_the_year_award_2009.p
df

It would be remiss not to take this opportunity to pass on some thanks
to a few people that made a great contribution to the project: firstly,
I'd really like to thank Alistair McNaught and everyone at techDis for
all the help and support they have provided over the last few years, and
to Ron Mitchell who really helped us develop the whole idea of the
templates that eventually grew into Xerte Online Toolkits.

We need to thank everyone else who has provided input to the project -
there are too many people to list individually, but without the support
from all of you we wouldn't be winning anything. Every time you let us
know when something doesn't work properly, or suggest an improvement or
recommend the software to someone else it is greatly appreciated. You'll
see in the information from ALT that the judges were particularly
impressed with the 'strength and enthusiasm of the community of
users...' so I think we all share the credit,

Have a great weekend,