[Xerte] Learning Technologist of the Year Team award!

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri Sep 11 10:23:15 BST 2009

Very many congratulations ..  Alt-C top of the pile at the awards ceremony
and I am just so sorry I have not been able to say so before.  Ok Leicester
were there as well but really all the work you do in support and innovation
is fantastic.  Really lovely news.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,