[Xerte] Page Templates - Interface Customization

James McCleese jmccleese at 2wire.com
Thu Sep 10 04:45:44 BST 2009

Pat,

Couldn't find that budgie.zip...  if you lay hands on it, feel free to send it along.

Paul,

I can definitely try that change to the button, but what concerns me more is when I attempt to pull rootIcon.CurrentPage to a dynamic text box, I get an "undefined" value. Seems like my .swf can't find the "rootIcon"...

                    James McCleese
Technical Support Supervisor | Tier One Uverse
2Wire Services & Support
2Wire, Inc. Company Confidential.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.