[Xerte] Button to navigate to new page

Sreeram CA sreeram at rsi.ramco.com
Wed Sep 9 11:35:11 BST 2009

Hi Stefan,

If you purpose is to navigate to different pages at a click of a button,
it is very simple.
1.  create a button
2.  add script icon to that
3.  inside the script just say rootIcon.
	prevPage() - to go to previous page
	nextPage() - to go to next page
	lastPage() - to last page
	firstPage() - to fist page
	gotoPage(pagenumber - 1) to navigate to particular page

If you put this as part of entry frame then these buttons would be
available for all the pages.

Regards,
Sreeram C A