[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits 1.5 Localhost Installation

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 14:47:04 BST 2009

Just completed a few tests myself so for reference...

I copied the whole 1.5 directory over the top of a previous 1.2 directory.
(except index.php because in this case I'm using demo.php renamed as
index.php)

All seemed to work ok except the two new templates didn't show.

I copied the originaltemplatedetails table from a new 1.5 install to this
updated install and now the two new templates appear and work

Export worked ok and import of that exported file worked ok too on the
updated install.

Import of a previous 1.2 export didn't work but did when the .rlo was
renamed as a .rlt and re zipped.

Julian - I had a couple of test files in the install I updated and previewed
them before updating. After updating I noticed the small left/right arrows
were missing again which I remember reporting to you previously and I
remember it was a filelocation thing but I can't find the previous message.
Seems like that small bug is in the 1.5 template/model.

HTH

Ron