[Xerte] Drag and Drop in Xerte

Sreeram CA sreeram at rsi.ramco.com
Thu Sep 3 10:21:14 BST 2009

Hi,

I create a simple drag-n-drop using the simple steps explained by
Julian.

As I could not locate the sample file of Julian, I am enclosing the rlo
created by me for your reference.  Hope you find it useful.

Thanks to Julian for providing those simple steps.

Regards,
Sreeram C A

DISCLAIMER:

Information transmitted by this e-mail may be proprietary to Ramco Systems Ltd., and / or the
authors of the information and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are not authorised to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such
actions are prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. Ramco Systems Limited therefore does
not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced as a
result of this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at
mail to: mailadmin at rsi.ramco.com and delete this mail from your records. Notice is hereby
given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail.