[Xerte] Xerte on iPhone

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 14:00:44 BST 2009

Desktop non-templated (such good English) RLOs are probably a no go for
a while (though cs5 does allow for iphone app creation so that might
offer something) because of the flash limitation.

However, we have 1 template at Nottingham using XOT which goes off to
generate HTML via a PHP script and so could make a web based template
using the Online Toolkits to create iphone stuff for viewing with

What sort of interactions would you want it to do?