[Xerte] XOT install - down the rabbit hole

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:52:21 GMT 2009

>But the directory is left empty for the post ( action="" )
Yes, but I think the referrer includes the complete URL.
Once index.php is set as the default page, index.php becomes implicit, so the passed POST URL drops index.php and ends in the directory nomen: "/", which IIS 4 and 5 don't accept as a valid POST target.

It
will set a session ID, definitely, but it does nothing with Cookies.

I guess that sessionID is being set and used off the local machine somehow, at least in FF.

Neil
W, if you read this, does this solve your problem?

would add a print_r($_SERVER) into that file and track it in fiddler