[Xerte] XOT - uploading to root instead of media folder

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:53:54 GMT 2009

OK, seems to be down to this last little aggravation.
Stuff bound for the project media folder are being uploaded into the site root.

I've cruised the php and database, but can't make out where the upload mechanism is pulling that path from. I'd imagine the tail end of it (specific template_id) is being passed in the session variables?
??

Cheers,
Dave