[Xerte] XOT install - down the rabbit hole

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:12:04 GMT 2009

The simplest answer is to  look at switch.txt in the root,
search through it for the typed in username / passwords (its not a big file,
search with the wheely mouse) and change those.

You mean the case statements?

The install program asked for a username and password "for users"I am substituting those in the first case statement, but no go.
     case "the_single_word_username": if($_POST["password"]=="xxxxxx"){ $authenticated = true; set_user_details("Dave","Burnett");}; break;

Or are we talking about some other users table?