[Xerte] Spam: Include a waiting period inbetween the icons

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Fri Nov 27 11:40:17 GMT 2009

Hi Pavithra,

There isn't a property for this at the moment I'm afraid, but here is how
you can get around it;

Add a third page and set it's synchPoint to 1 or 2 seconds before your audio
ends

Right click the third page and add a script icon to it

Make sure your sound icon has an ID (in the example I have used soundIconID)

In the script icon type the following;

//Pause the audio before it ends and therefore retain the text on screen.

soundIconID.pause();

This should work fine as long as you have a second of silence at the end of
your audio file. If you don't, you can add it using something like Adobe
Soundbooth.

Hope this helps!

Paul