[Xerte] Xerte Synchronized Sound and Images - Templates

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Thu Nov 26 11:51:47 GMT 2009

Thanks Dave.

This is a new question about the Xerte template models... I had this problem
in "normal Xerte" last year and had to hack up a solution. I've hacked it up
again with the templates system but it's not ideal.

The question is..

When playing off a sound icon and displaying synchronized images, is there a
way of keeping the last displayed image on the screen after the audio has
finished playing?

Thanks to anybody who has any ideas,

Paul