[Xerte] Looking for developer to create a custom template

Joachim Quandt joachim at webcnai.com
Wed Nov 25 21:39:42 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm just getting started with XERTE an am really impressed so far. We
are considering to use XERTE in creation of language learning
materials. For this project I am looking for somebody who adapt a
template to the of design of our course materials (we would deliver jpg)

Anybody interested? Or could anybody make a contact to a developer
(freelance or agency) who has some experience with XERTE ?

best regards
Joachim

Joachim Quandt
joachimq at webcnai.com

http://www.webcnai.com

Centro Navarro de Autoaprendizaje de Idiomas
c/Compañía 6, bajo
31001 Pamplona
Navarra

Tfno. ++34 948 207343