[Xerte] Embedded swfs and lockroot

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 23 09:26:35 GMT 2009

Use a component icon to load it up. That does the _lockroot thing as the
icon is created - it also passes some variables into the swf's timeline
(debug(), FileLocation, couple of others). You need to add a component
from the right click menu, add Component)> Components also allow you to
pass on 'initObject' into a function called 'init' in the swf once it's
loaded from Xerte.