[Xerte] Controlling Nav buttons

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 12:47:32 GMT 2009

Thanks Julian, works a treat.

I just had to alter the code a bit as the button script is of course reporting the page number you are on at that point, as opposed to the page number you are headed to:

paging_prev_but._visible = 1;
if (cur_fw_id.currentPage+1 < cur_fw_id.pageCount-1) {
cur_fw_id.nextPage();
} else {
cur_fw_id.nextPage();
paging_next_but._visible = 0;
}

I'll have to look into onOpenPage at some point to try for more abstraction, but this is great.

Dave