[Xerte] Controlling Nav buttons

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 23:58:42 GMT 2009

All very useful, but why is something that shows up in debug as the correct value not be evaluated by the statement?

I tried to use the sequence you described:

currentFW.nextPage() and currentFW.prevPage()

As you pass into various sub FWs, in their entry frames do currentFW = whatever this FW is;
How does mine differ:

cur_fw_id = icon.parentNode.parentNode.attributes.id; // in SCR in FW_ENT

//In previous button
debug(cur_fw_id); //shows correct id of i65777
cur_fw_id.prevPage(); //does nothing

If I put the actual value in:
165777.prevPage(); //works fine