[Xerte] Controlling Nav buttons

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 16:17:08 GMT 2009

You can use duplicates as longa s they aren't on the stage together, so
in different apges, yes you can.

Here's what I like to do:

Add the back and next buttons in the main entry frame. In the scripts do

currentFW.nextPage() and currentFW.prevPage()

As you pass into various sub FWs, in their entry frames do currentFW =
whatever this FW is;

Then you have one set of controls that can navigate lots of FWs.