[Xerte] Navigation blues

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:58:37 GMT 2009

OK, I think I am slowly overcoming my preconceptions.
AFA as the disappearing nav button goes, it's not like AW, e.g. if I navigate to a nested FW, any FW_ENT entities in a parent above that are not going to cascade down right? I have to navigate to the a page of the FW containing the FW_ENT, even if the FW_ENT thingies are set to perpetual.

Hmm, so I have to think differently in a structural sense..

Still working on the page 1 sound executing when navigation is to page 2..