[Xerte] Loading sequence

Pavithra.T - GO pavithra at goldenopportunities.biz
Thu Nov 19 12:51:29 GMT 2009

Got that working? Thanks Dave :-)

________________________________

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:49 PM
To: Xerte list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Loading sequence

Give the image icon an ID and a transition property
Below the image add an interaction icon.
Attach an Event type response to that interaction.
The Event response  eventName property value is onMotionFinished.
The Event response  icon property value is the ID of the image icon.
The Event response  exit property value is 1

So this happens:

The image is displayed, and the flow stops at the Event response.
The image transition starts, when it is finished, it broadcasts "I'm
icon ID blah and my transition is finished."
The Event response picks that up and identifies it as the response it is
waiting for.
It functions and the flow drops through and continues down the flow line
to your text icon.