[Xerte] button.swf question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:04:37 GMT 2009

Thanks Julian.
 I want to make a whack of custom buttons and was going to use one of the templates for the reason that I assume the setup of the templates is such that they just function correctly (i.e. on over and down) without additional coding.

Didn't want to mess with the structure in case that beggars the functionality somehow.