[Xerte] sub/super script?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:54:34 GMT 2009

Cheers Paul.

Could create a more specific class, but what if I have (as shown) a word midway through the sentence I want to style?

The standard tags <B></B> for instance function as expected when nested inside a selector.

It's only when I nest a self-defined selector inside another I get that line feed.
It is being styled as expected, but that line feed appears.
:-/

I could also have left it as regular font tags, but I've got 30+ modules to deal with and I'd much rather have a single point of style control for them all. :-)