[Xerte] sub/super script?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:47:11 GMT 2009

Thanks Paul.

Another CSS for dummies question.

It seems if I nest selectors, it creates a line feed:

<ss16_text>The number of protons in the nucleus determines the <red><B>atomic number</B></red> and name of an element. <BR><BR>Since there are over 100 known elements, chemists have developed a system by which each element is represented by a symbol. </ss16_text>

Appears as

The number of protons in the nucleus determines the atomic number
and name of an element.

If I take out the <red> selector, it acts as expected.

??