[Xerte] Internal debug calls?

donald.mackay at beagle.com.au donald.mackay at beagle.com.au
Wed Nov 11 22:41:31 GMT 2009

Another place to look for errant debug calls is in the model files if you are
using  a template.

towards the other thread on the debug window not showing;
Close your browser as well; I found that after running a project in ffox through
blackboard that my debug windows would exhibit the two instance issue. When you
reopen ffox after starting your comp, that same page is likely to come up again
;)

the debugger will work if you have a xertes model open in one instance and a
project in another as only one is actually being run/played.

Cheers
Donald