[Xerte] Colouring hyperlinks

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 19:31:31 GMT 2009

Just a trivial Q: how can I set Xerte to display hyperlinks in a
different font/style by default, or will I have to set this for each
link?

For instance, doing a credits page for my current application, there's a
text icon with the text:

"This application was developed using the <a
href="http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/">Xerte</a> learning object
development tool. "

The hyperlinked text appears in the same style as all the rest, but the
cursor does change on hover. Not a bother, there are very few links and
I can always use <font> (deprecated I know, but <a
href="http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/" style="color:#0000FF;
text-decoration:underline">Xerte</a> doesn't render and I'm no stickler
for convention ;)).

Cheers

Fred

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf