[Xerte] Internal debug calls?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:23:13 GMT 2009

Are there any internal debug calls genned by Xerte itself?

I have a script icon followed by a text interaction with another script icon under the TI.

Both script icons have debug statements.

I am getting "calling 1" between them.
e.g.

debug text 1
calling 1
debug text 2

When I run, the flow gets to the first script icon and the first debug appears.
The the flow hits the TI and I get the "calling 1".
Then I put some text in the TI and hit enter and I get the second debug.

I have searched the .rlo xml and there are no instances of "calling 1" or "calling" in the file.

??

Dave

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/