[Xerte] debug(), focus

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 13:08:12 GMT 2009

> Check in Task Manager for 2 instances of Xerte.
>
> I had that one once. For some reason a second instance was
> running, but no sign of it on screen. :-/

Thanks for the suggestion, Dave. I couldn't see mulitiple instances of
Xerte, or multiple processes of xerte.exe, so I've restarted Windoze and
tried again. Problem recurs.

The script is in a script icon, child of a text field, child of an
interaction, child of a page. I've created a new test .rlo file with
nowt in but this and no dice. Ok, no big, I can do without - I don't do
enough work in Xerte to justify me chasing this one up.

Cheers

Fred