[Xerte] Editing tips?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:28:52 GMT 2009

Thanks Julian and Mark.
That has me headed in the right direction.

debug(gs1.getDepth());  //the depth of the glossary
debug(i66423.getDepth());  //the depth of the text clip I want to overlay
gs1.swapDepths(4);   //change the depth of the glossary
debug(gs1.getDepth()); //get the new depth

Does swap the gs to 4, moving it above the clips instantiated after it in the same interaction.
But it does not overlay the target, i66423

Can you expand on the common parent thing?
All the code is contained within a single page off IFC.
Does that not qualify as a "common parent".
Or does it have to be the immediate parent of both clips?