[Xerte] Editing tips?

Mark Tomlinson, AC&S Ltd mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Tue Nov 10 15:13:33 GMT 2009

What about swapping depths?

Mark

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: 10 November 2009 14:15
To: Xerte list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Editing tips?

AFA sequencing goes, what is the approach if you have a panel, let's say
glossary, that you want to have appear on top in all instances?

I have added it in the top level FW entry pane, but when called it appears
to be underneath content displayed in the pages attached to the nested FW.
I'm guessing that since it was instantiated prior to the nested framework,
it is "lower" than subsequent icons.

Is there a best practice to force it to screen level?

  _____