[Xerte] Depth issue

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Thu May 28 10:38:31 BST 2009

Oh, it seems you are poiting me to the right direction J.

_level0.engine what is that? J the engine, yes
 but what do you mean by
engine? Can I acces Xerte script variables from here? Can I acces pages
movieclips from here? Is _level0.engine the same as rootIcon from Xerte
script?

I feel a bit disoriented right now, sorry if I ask something stupid.