[Xerte] Depth issue

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 27 17:04:08 BST 2009

You can set depths to be high - so I can't see why xerte would be the
highest? Does tracing getdepth help? It would seem logical that a new
swf loaded in would be given a higher depth?

Part of me thinks it might be the zinc stuff the executable runs in -
does the problem still occur when you run it in a browser?

Your English beats my Catalan J

I'm off home now - to prepare for the football! I'm expecting a high
scoring draw.