[Xerte] Depth issue

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Wed May 27 16:55:44 BST 2009

Hi all again,

As some of you know, we have implemented a custom interface, we have a top
and a left menu, which are controlled by an external .swf, then the Xerte
pages are loaded over it.

The links on the top menu load a movie clip simulating a pop up window. The
problem comes when the Xerte page is always displayed with a highest depth
than the "pop up". I guess is something about how Xerte loads de interface
which makes impossible for a movie on it to get a higher depth than a
movieclip from Xerte.

Sorry, I'm not explaining this well enough, but I'm doing my best.

Just let me know if my explanaition is understandable :_), and if there is a
simple solution to  the problem.

Thank you in advance for the help.