[Xerte] error exporting

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Fri May 22 18:47:55 BST 2009

Tianna Tagami wrote :
> I am getting this error when I try to export my project:
> *Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 13523343 bytes) in *
> C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\website_code\php\scorm\archive.php* on line *
> 635*
>
> How do I fix this?

Edit php.ini, and change the memory_limit setting to something larger.

That's the easy fix; alternatively, someone needs to change the code
that creates the archive so it's not done in memory (for example)

IF you don't know where your php.ini file is, create a new page (e.g.
phpinfo.php) containing <?php phpinfo(); ?> and it'll tell you.

David.

--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669