[Xerte] walkthrough for installing toolkits

jventola at verizon.net jventola at verizon.net
Thu May 21 03:46:50 BST 2009

Not sure if this is what you want...

I don't see a database.php at the root when I use Filezilla.  If I enter the www directory and
then the toolkits directory, the database.php is as follows:

<?
/**
*
* database page, has the settings for database connection
*
* @author Patrick Lockley
* @version 1.0
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2008,2009 University of Nottingham
* @package
*/

/*
* Host where database is
*/
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_host = "localhost";

/*
* Username for database
*/
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_username ="Teacher";

/*
* Password for database
*/
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_password =;

/*
* Database name
*/
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_name ="jvxerte";

/*
* Database table prefix
*/
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_table_prefix ="";
?>