[Xerte] Xampp install woes

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Wed May 20 23:09:16 BST 2009

Dear 'jventola',

You can download a more or less working version of Moodle and Xerte on a USB
stick from

http://www.rsc-eastern.ac.uk/RSC_files/technical/maxos/index.html

At the moment, this version (MAXOS 102) does not correctly handle file
imports but by Thursday pm, when I have time to upload a newer version, it
will.

Kindest Regards,
Thomas

RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

Book Your Place Now!: e-Fair 2009 is at Epping Forest College, Loughton on
3rd July
http://info.rsc-eastern.ac.uk/events/event_details.asp?eid=558
RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via
support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk.
Keep up to date with e-bytes for free
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/e-bytes.html

Thomas Rochford
e:Learning Advisor, Infrastructure & Learning Technologies
JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern
Anglia Ruskin University, CU House, Southernhay, Basildon, SS14 1EZ
Eml: t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Mob:  07500 669 002
Fax: 01223 563142
Skype: cambridge.serendipity