[Xerte] Getting toolkits running

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 14 14:30:00 BST 2009

Left a bit off

Xerte Online Toolkits would like

PHP from 4.3.8 up (its what we have here, not sure if it could go lower)

MySQL I think we are on version 5, but we don't do anything fancy.

It looks a lot nicer on apache with a mod_rewrite module, but it can
live quite happily on IIS.

We had 1 person have a problem on linux, but we've didn't get that here.

If you're reading this and have an install - could you send me (off
list) your sites spec so we could start adding this together.