[Xerte] xerte's main window vertical scroll

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 6 13:02:56 BST 2009

That's very similar to the way the div's size is changed when you choose a new size in the default interface. It's a good way of adding your own methods to the interface - of course you could add the method to any MovieClip in the hierarchy. It's good that as the engine is updated and released here, your solution won't break.