[Xerte] Need examples with sources please

Keith Holney ktwoho at yahoo.com.hk
Mon May 4 07:28:30 BST 2009

I can't download the examples that Mr. Patrick Lockley mentioned.

Is it because I'm not a member of the Nottingham University or what?  Pls help!.

Regards,
Keith Holney

--- 2009年4月28日 星期二,Patrick Lockley <Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Patrick Lockley <Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk>
主題: RE: [Xerte] Need examples with sources please
收件人: "Xerte discussion list" <xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
日期: 2009 4 28 星期二 下午 4:41

Hello

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpl/loDemo.zip

Is that example as a downloadable resource.

There are also examples I made ages ago – which are very basic.

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpl/dragdrop.zip
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpl/flashcards.zip
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpl/hotspots.zip
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpl/quiz.zip