[Xerte] Installing Toolkits

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 09:47:08 GMT 2009

The beta programme for toolkits version 1 is now closed, and we are just
making the final finishing touches to the software. We will have it
finished and ready for you sometime in the ext couple of weeks.

The current files on the website are a preview release - they are very
close to the finished version, but have a few issues that prevent an
easy install right now. These files were made available so we could test
it on other systems, and we've had some really useful feedback. We have
sight of a few things that need sorting out, so thanks to those that
have tried to install it and let us know what has happened.

As soon as we have v1.0 ready for download we'll let you know. In the
meantime, many thanks for all the feedback we've had over the last six
months. We're really excited about v1.0 and we know a lot of you are
too, so thanks for bearing with us - we are nearly there!