[Xerte] Learning Object Properties

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:00:49 GMT 2009

Steve, I had the same conceptual miscue:

I think this is the actual sequence:

Xerte reads in the rlo file and creates a virtual xml structure from that.
It then uses that .xml structure to create the objects you manipulate.

Once that structure has created the object, to reflect any changes you make to the structure, e.g.
_level0.contentXML.firstChild.attributes.stageColour
= '0xFF6699';

you would have to reload that .xml, i.e. recreate the object using those new parameters.

Julian's code addresses the created object instance.

Dave