[Xerte] tutor

Johnathan Kemp johnathan.kemp at cxstaffs.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 14:45:13 GMT 2009

I am just beginning to get to know Xerte.

My aim is to use Xerte with Moodle as a means of developing learning
objects that support conditional routes through the learning material.

I welcome the opportunity that scripting offers but have little
experience with Flash.

I am eager to learn some scripting and what I would find most useful,
but have so far been unable to locate, would be some worked examples.

What would be really useful would be projects that could be opened in
Xerte which contained working examples of how to set up interactivity,
conditional paths through the learning and returning values for receipt
by a scorm compatible vle. If they included the use of the PageTemplates
so much the better as it would be convenient to be able to include the
functionality they provide.

Does anyone know if any are available?

Kind regards

Johnathan