[Xerte] tutor

Paul Mccullough pmccullough at hct.ac.ae
Thu Mar 19 10:12:03 GMT 2009

I'm interested in learning how to set up a site that offers drag and drop, hotspot, MCQ activities etc. with images, sound and video incorporated. It should be in a custom interface with my own navigation buttons. I would also like to make tests and track the results, i.e, send them to a database or to a text file in a specified folder (scripting?). This is the kind of thing I do with Authorware and put on our LAN (exe files). I also use 'Inno Setup' to make programs which students can download from the Internet and access from home.

It all works very well, but like everyone else, I need to prepare for the future and step out of my comfort zone a bit;-(

I don't know any java/action script!

I'm in the UAE and can participate in a course/discussion any day after 12:30pm UK time (or earlier Fri/Sat).

Paul

pauljm at hotmail.com