[Xerte] tutor

Hal MacLean hal at cleveratom.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 23:37:45 GMT 2009

What would be useful for me as a very new user would be a basic run
through the icons to create interactions without resorting to
scripting. The navigation would also be useful to know more about,
without using a linear structure. I guess there will need to be a fair
amount of differentiation within any tutorial to accommodate the very
different levels of competence with Xerte.
--
Hal MacLean
Director of Learning

www.cleveratom.co.uk
+44 (0)845 868 9020

Cleveratom Limited,
Fenchurch House,
93 Springfield Road, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM2 6JL.

Cleveratom Limited is a company registered
in England and Wales with company
number 6008130. Registered address is
Shalford Court, 95 Springfield Road
Chelmsford, CM2 6JL.